Miracle's diary session with Big brother for 12/03/2018

Miracle dairy session



Biggie: Hello Miracle

Miracle: Hello big brother

Biggie: Welcome to your dairy session. How do you feel today?

Miracle: I happy because we didn't have enough food, until some staff came..

Biggie: And what about today's nominations:

Miracle: Nominations aaah before this matter it was a little big difficult nominating the pairs. But  when we were un paired it made it a lot easier and I was expecting to be up. But all of us are up and I was not expecting that, but all of us are up there is more hope.

Biggie: You know big brother may return to this paired union as a future did, would you prefer that..

Miracle: No. Because there is a risk going out there alone, but you get to know your strength. Because most of us now don't even know if we are saved because of our partner or because of us.. Going out alone will actually make you know if you are loved by the viewers.

Biggie: And did you nominate and why.

Miracle: Cee c after Cee c had a fight with Toby to me she was no longer appearing to me.
Lolu I don't trust him from day one..
Since I was paired with Anto I didn't want to put Tena but we had a decision to put them up with Tolex. Since I have a chance now I put him up..

Biggie: If you had to guess who do you think nominated you:

Miracle: Lolu since I told him I do not trust him. So he will think I nominated him so he will nominate me.
Teddy I think nominated me based on that day we were swapped. I think
Bam bam aswell.

Biggie: What do you think of the new HOH chance card?

Miracle: I think its nice. I like it at least you know the envelopes there was not any saying you are here by evicted. All the envelopes safes the had of house except the one you had to pic someone to be an HOH its also cool that way I can pic someone I trust. To have to power to safe and replace. They are all fair enough.

Dairy ends...

No comments