Read Nina's diary session with Big brother.

Week 6 Head of house,  Nina had a diary session with Big brother. She had  following conversation with biggie
Nina Dairy Session
Biggy: Hello Nina
Nina: Yes Big Brother
Biggy: Welcome to you Dairy Session
Nina: Thank you Biggy
Big bother will like to know how you feel today:
Hmmm.. I ... I feel happy becoming the HOH today but I did not have the power to safe and replace. I feel happy
Did you want the power to safe and replace.
Yes big brother 
Why:
I wanted the full privilege that everybody has been getting. The power to safe and replace.
Let's talk about today.
Ok big brother
Did you for see the add of strategic partnerships.
No I didn't.
And what is your opinion regarding this new twist in the game.
When you dissolved the partnership thing. I got scare because I don't know. Normally in this house, outside I don't know how really of e pursue me  most of all. So now we going to get to know if people really like us or not. Because most of us have been hiding inside our partners. So now we are separated so we have to know our strength. If people really love you. Its not going to be easy.
Are you worried about this:
Big brother I am worried yes I wouldn't lie. Me I really don't know how I am being perceived. That's the thing that's bothering me. 
Who did you nominate and why:
Bam bam because sometimes I don't really understand her. I don't really understand her at times. That's why I nominated, I always feel like she is not being real sometimes 
Lolu?: I don't have a people with Lolu its just the option I had. 
Were you surprised by any of the nominations: 
No big brother  because we have all been coming up, most of us.
Its not a surprising something. 
How do you think this particular nomination after the dissolution of the partnership will affect the relationships in the house: I don't think it will affect any relationship that doesn't want to be affected. We have gotten to know each other, than some past weeks. 
 Conclusion.
I am happy to be HOH to know how a good leader I can be, because I have not been a leader before.

No comments