See how appreciates her fans for voting her back.

Antolecky returns for the big brother house after been away for a while.  She was however voted back in to cause a stir in the drama in the big brother double.

She wrote this on her instagram page after been voted back
I am humbled and filled with tears.
Where do I begin to thank you for your consistent support? How do I put these words together to explain how grateful I am for another opportunity? As blunt as I am, I am struggling to find enough words to express my gratitude.
Never would I have thought you all would come out this strong for me. It humbles me to know that people care enough about me to spend their money and time to make sure I return to the Big Brother House. I have 'teared up' to see people all the hashtags: #voteanto, #bringantoback, #bringbackanto, #antoarmy, #antonians, #antonation. And, your persistence in encouraging your friends and families to all queue behind me - little old me.
Over the past days, you all have become closer to me, you have fed me with belief, you proclaimed me the best, I have read your criticism and it has made me a better person, but most of all I have become your Anto. I am living a dream that I don't want to end. I am beyond grateful.
What I am sure about is that I have the best and most unbelievable people out there. I am lucky to have Anto Army. I am still in awe of the massive support you all have given me. I am small but MIGHTY with the support of ANTO ARMY.
I also want to thank the allies that have voted me back in: Lolu, Loto, Mina, Mircale, Nina, and Tobi fans.
Throughout my engagement with everyone in my short week outside the house, I have learned that you like me for being me. Now that I am back in the house, I will continue being the real me. I will handle every situation the way I think is best. I hope you will continue to support me now that I have a second chance to make you proud.
I feel special and inspired to earn this second opportunity to win. I feel your presence and strength in my journey and no matter what, I appreciate you all more than you will ever know.
All the love and most of all your prayers from you have made me an even stronger woman.
Keep Voting your girl, ANTO
#antoisback #bbnaija #bbnaija2018 #bbbringback #BringBackAnto #BringAntoBack #bbnaija3 #bellanaija #lindaijeki #antoforpresident #antoarmy #soldiers #antonation #antonians #livewire #double

No comments